It’s rare that we actually pay to go somewhere on a random weekday, but on Tuesday the combination of rain and restless boys made getting out of the house a necessity. We hadn’t had the chance to check out the relocated Health Adventure, so we met our friends the Breedloves for a fun outing that didn’t leave either our houses or our nerves wrecked. A successful morning indeed!
The Dizzy Tunnel was Miles’ favorite!
The boys spent the most time at this station.
Paul and I remember TAM from when we were kids. This was Ryan’s favorite stop. He pushed the button, settled in, and did everything she told him to do. He talked the rest of the day about how the lungs work, where the voice box is, etc.
(I have no idea where Ryan learned the Peace sign!)
Knight Ryan is defending baby Eliza, most likely from her big brothers!
1 comment:
Glad you went! Great pics; Dad and I are just slow on the uptake, as we used to say. This has been on our agenda but other things got in the way. :)
Post a Comment