Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

So many aspects of this Halloween were abnormal.  In October, our family had more sick days than healthy ones (Seriously.  I have the marked-up wall calendar to prove it.).  We never bought a single pumpkin.  The costumes were selected from our dress-up clothes.  The weather was downright cold, with snow in the forecast. 

Tonight, it was Paul’s turn to be sick, so our plans to eat dinner and trick-or-treat with friends were cancelled.  Paul and I switched roles – he stayed home to hand out candy while I walked around with the kids.  I called my parents at the very last minute to see if they wanted to tag along.  I am so glad I did, as Abby insisted on walking at her own pace while the boys raced ahead. 

Regardless of the unusual circumstances, the kids got candy and looked adorable.  There was happiness all around!  

 

Siblings Halloween 2014 

 

Brothers Halloween 2014


 

Abby Halloween 2014 2  

 

Abby Halloween 2014

 

Brothers Halloween 2014 2

 

Miles Halloween 2014

 

Ryan Halloween 2014

 

Trick or Treating Halloween 2014

 

Trick or Treating Halloween 2014 2

 

Trick or Treating Halloween 2014 3

 

Trick or Treating Halloween 2014 4

 

Mama and Kids Halloween 2014 Love memory-making with these precious kiddos!

1 comment:

The Breedloves said...

What a great picture of all of you! Wish we'd been there....and wish we could have woken up with you to snow and hot chocolate!!!!