Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Abby, 6 months old!

Our precious baby girl is six months old now, and she is ready to rock and roll.  Abby is quite adept at rolling over (front to back and back to front), is starting to sit up for brief periods by herself, and just tasted real food for the first time this week.  She is almost always content.  Abby rarely cries unless she’s overtired or really hungry.  She is quite the trooper!  She puts up with all of the noise, comings and goings, and frequent disruptions to routine that come with being baby #3.  Abby is also a Mama’s Girl, always looking for me and following my voice.  I can’t deny that I am enjoying her strong attachment.  I know from experience she’ll be on the move soon enough! 

For now, we are relishing this time with our daughter.  The boys adore her.  If she’s upset and I am unable to get to her right away, one of them will rush over and entertain her.  Miles will call out, "Coming.  I coming, Abby!”  They especially love gently bouncing her when she’s in her jumper (I need to get that on video!).  And, of course, they smother her in kisses and hugs.  How blessed we are to have her as a part of our family!   

 

Abby February 20134 months old

 

Abby and Brothers March 2013

 

Abby and Brothers March 2013 2

 

Abby and Ryan March 20135 months old

 

Abby and Mama March 2013

 

Abby and Mama March 2013 2

 

Abby 6 Months Old6 months old

 

Abby and Daddy April 2013

 

Abby sitting up 6 monthsSitting up!

Can’t help but smile when you gaze on that sweet face, huh?  Neither can we!

No comments: