This weekend we enjoyed a morning at Sky Top Apple Orchard. Believe it or not, I’d never been to an orchard before! Even Ryan has already been twice, thanks to field trips with his school. My cousin Michelle and her family drove up from Columbia to meet us. Michelle’s twins and our Abby stayed with their grandmothers, making it a “big kid” trip. We had so much fun!
First up: Their famous apple donuts, fresh and warm!
Second cousins: Rivers, Jackson, Miles, and Ryan
Ryan and Jackson consulting their maps. They were two peas in a pod.
Due to the lateness of the season, we had to walk to the back of the orchard for our apples. They were worth the walk, but Paul and Daniel did get quite a workout on the way back out!
And a parting attempt to get a picture with my boys….
(Oh, well. At least there’s photographic proof that I was around for their childhood!)
We ended our time together with a delicious barbeque lunch in Flat Rock. I have a feeling we may have a new fall tradition! Thanks for driving our way, Michelle and Daniel!
1 comment:
We had such a wonderful time with all of you! I'm so thankful that our lives have reconnected and that our children are now getting to know each other! We love y'all!
Post a Comment