We celebrated Abby’s 2nd birthday a few weeks ago! On the day of her birthday, Miles had a stomach virus that forced us to reschedule her party. I dressed her in a pretty dress anyway, and Miles and I took a few pictures to remember the day. We had her favorite for dinner, Kraft macaroni and cheese, and I made an apple pie. A few candles to blow out, and she was a happy camper!
When I got the stomach bug, we rescheduled the party again and finally got the family together a few days later. It was a simple dinner, with the children relishing the fun of having all four grandparents in the house.
I chose a bunny theme for our little animal lover. I also just love the way she sounds when she says the word! These are BeBe’s bunnies – a few of many collected by my paternal grandmother.
A doll highchair from Grammy and Papa
Books and dress-up clothes from Nana Kay and Granddaddy
Abby’s still not quite sure what to do with the candles.
But she knows what to do with cake! That’s my girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment