Sunday, April 5, 2015

My recovery (by the numbers)

Days since I broke my leg: 14
Times I’ve left the house: 1

Books I’ve read for pleasure: 4 1/2
Books I’ve read to children:  60*

Meals delivered by friends: 4
Take-out meals eaten: 2
Meals prepared by Paul: 31
Meals prepared by me: 4

Times I’ve fallen: 0
Times I’ve nearly fallen: 27*
Times my crutches have fallen: 1,000,000*

Nights I’ve slept w/o interruption: 13
Nights Paul has slept w/o interruption: 1

Days fallen behind on washing clothes: 1
Days fallen behind on folding clothes: 5
Loads of laundry done by Ryan: 8

Board games purchased: 2
Lounge pants purchased or given: 4

Days of pain caused by crutches: 10
Days of pain since Crutcheze purchased: 0

Episodes of Friends watched on Netflix:  **
Hours of TV watched by Abby:  **

Days I’ve taken care of a child/ren alone: 9
Hours spent on couch snuggling w/child(ren):  70*

   

Mama and Abby April 2015 Days of recovery remaining: TBD

 

*Estimate due to the lack of verifiable data
**Survey question left unanswered

No comments: