May and June have been a whirlwind of end of the year traditions, trips, camp, afternoons at the pool, and multiple visits to the library. We wrapped up school on May 14th and haven’t looked back. I am a firm believer in a real summer for us all!
Caleb’s Preschool Graduation
After 11 straight years of preschool, that chapter in our family life has come to a close. Caleb had a wonderful year for which we are very grateful. As I have said before, I am a much better homeschooling mama when I know my toddlers’ needs are being met well (by someone other than me!). All four kids have loved the friends, games, activities, and play time that preschool provides.
With his teachers, Ms. Candi and Ms. Paulette
Celebratory lunch afterward at Tupelo Honey!
Abby’s Ballet Class Demo
Under normal circumstances, Abby’s year of ballet would conclude with a spring performance. This year, parents were invited to observe the last class where they showed off all they had learned. Abby completed Ballet 2 and continues to enjoy her classes. Ironically, the pandemic meant that Abby had the benefit of a very small class size lead by the owner of the studio. So she received truly excellent training and close attention!
Camp for Ryan and Miles
Miles went to camp for the first time this year (It was Ryan’s third year.), and he had a great time! We have been so pleased with Ridge Haven! Even though the week flew by, Paul and I enjoyed some quieter time at home with just Abby and Caleb.
Murphy Before/After
Now 6 months old, Murphy got his first “big boy” haircut!
We think he looks handsome either way!
Abby’s First Lemonade Stand
Abby and Annalee, a neighborhood friend, planned a lemonade stand for the morning of our neighborhood garage sale. They did all of the work themselves – I provided the recipes, ingredients, and supplies as directed. They earned around $35 and were very pleased. Honestly, they had just as much fun chatting between customers!
No comments:
Post a Comment