Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February loves

Valentine’s Day

 

Vday 2 Feb 2017

 

Vday Feb 2017

 

Vday 3 Feb 2017

 

Vday 4 Feb 2017

 

Vday 5 Feb 2017

 

Vday 6 Feb 2017

 

Nursing Home Visit Feb 2017Handing out Valentines at the assisted living facility!  This was our third visit.  We were saddened to learn that one of our friends had died a few days after Christmas.  He was 97 years old and a favorite of the children. 

 

Mama’s 3&th Birthday

 

Mama's Birthday Feb 27, 2017 2

 

Mama's Birthday Feb 27, 2017

 

Around the house

 

Miles 2 Feb 2017

 

Siblings Feb 2017

 

Miles Feb 2017Sweet Miles loves to surprise me by making lunch while I am finishing up school work with Ryan.

 

Cheddar Cheese BreadCheddar Cheese Bread with Sesame Seeds
I fell off the bread making wagon nearly two years ago, and I have missed it.  One weekend this month I was inspired and made four loaves of this hearty bread in one day.  Perfect with soup!

 

With three family birthdays and Valentine’s Day crammed into the shortest month of the year, February will always be memorable and a wee bit crazy!

No comments: