It was a pretty perfect Father’s Day around here. Paul always plays in a Father’s Day tournament with his dad, and this year the big boys joined them for the first time. Ryan played all 18 holes (also a first), and everybody was said to have a lot of fun. While they were on the course, Abby, Caleb, and I joined my parents for brunch. After naps for the littlest ones, the six of us gathered together again at the pool. Swimming, an early dinner, and all four kids collapsed into bed at 7 p.m.! We didn’t hear a peep from any of them for the next eleven hours. Now that’s a great day for adults and children alike!
Miles met this little friend somewhere along the way. He rode along for a few holes and was then lost in the grass. I don’t envy him the walk home!
1 comment:
Thanks for this, Jenny - I mean the day. It's so important for these guys to do this together, and it's wonderful to see Ryan already enjoying the golf as well as the time together. L :)
Post a Comment